2012-13 Students

The 2012-13 term of MINDDRIVE consists of two class tracts: Automotive Design Studio where students learn principals and  concepts in math, science, technology, creativity and innovation. The second learning tract is Contemporary Communications where students learn presentation skills, storytelling through writing exercises, blogging, photography, & video production, website design, and social media. Both of these learning tracts are supported by professional, volunteer mentors and use experiential, hands-on learning techniques.  We limit our classroom time to about 25% of the total time spent together during a weekend session.  The other 75% is spent learning by doing.  This not only cements the concepts into their thinking, it connects the dots of why they need to learn these things and how it fits into the larger picture of their life’s goals and ambitions beyond high school.